We Believe with Perfect Faith That…
1. God is the Creator and Ruler of all things. He alone has made, does make, and will make all things.
“I am YHWH your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.” (Exodus 20:2)
2. God is One and that there is no unity that is in any way like His. He alone is our God He was, He is, and He will be.
“Hear, Israel: YHWH is our God; YHWH is one.” (Deuteronomy 6:4)
3. God does not have a physical body and that such a concept does not apply to Him. There is nothing in the universe that resembles Him at all.
“Take therefore good heed to yourselves; for you saw no kind of form on the day that YHWH spoke to you in Horeb out of the midst of the fire.” (Deuteronomy 4:15)
4. God is first and last.
“This is what YHWH, the King of Israel, and his Redeemer, YHWH of Armies, says: “I am the first, and I am the last; and besides me there is no God.” (Isaiah 44:6)
5. It is only proper to direct our prayers to God and to Him alone. We not not pray to anyone or anything else other than God.
“And lest you lift up your eyes to the sky, and when you see the sun and the moon and the stars, even all the army of the sky, you are drawn away and worship them, and serve them, which YHWH your God has allotted to all the peoples under the whole sky.” “You shall fear YHWH your God; and you shall serve him, and shall swear by his name. You shall not go after other gods, of the gods of the peoples who are around you.” (Deuteronomy 4:19; 6:13,14)
6. All the words of the Holy Prophets are true.
“YHWH your God will raise up to you a prophet from the midst of you, of your brothers, like me. You shall listen to him.” (Deuteronomy 18:15)
7. The prophecy of Moses is absolutely true. He is elevated as the chief of all prophets of all time.
“YHWH spoke to Moses face to face, as a man speaks to his friend.” “With him I will speak mouth to mouth, even plainly, and not in riddles.” “There has not arisen a prophet since in Israel like Moses, whom YHWH knew face to face, in all the signs and the wonders, which YHWH sent him to do in the land of Egypt, to Pharaoh, and to all his servants, and to all his land, and in all the mighty hand, and in all the great terror, which Moses worked in the sight of all Israel.” (Exodus 33:11; Numbers 12:8; Deuteronomy 34:10-12)
8. The entire Torah that is in our possession is that which was given to Moses.
“Moses said, ‘Hereby you shall know that YHWH has sent me to do all these works; for [I have] not [done them] of my own mind.'” (Numbers 16:28)
9. The Torah will not be changed, and that there will never be another given by God.
“Now, Israel, listen to the statutes and to the ordinances, which I teach you, to do them; that you may live, and go in and possess the land which YHWH, the God of your fathers, gives you. You shall not add to the word which I command you, neither shall you diminish from it, that you may keep the Commandments of YHWH your God which I command you.” (Deuteronomy 4:1-2)
10. God is aware of all of the deeds and thoughts of humanity. It is written in Psalm 33:15, “He who fashions all of their hearts; and he considers all of their works.”
“YHWH saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.” “Ah Lord YHWH! Behold, you have made the heavens and the earth by your great power and by your outstretched arm; there is nothing too hard for you, who show loving kindness to thousands, and recompense the iniquity of the fathers into the bosom of their children after them; the great, the mighty God, YHWH of Armies is his name; great in counsel, and mighty in work; whose eyes are open on all the ways of the sons of men, to give everyone according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.” (Genesis 6:5; Jeremiah 32:17-19)
11. God rewards those who keep His Commandments, and punishes those who transgress Him.
“YHWH said to Moses, “Whoever has sinned against me, him will I blot out of my book.” (Exodus 32:33)
12. The Redeemer will come and that however long it may take, we will await His coming every day.
“A Redeemer will come to Zion, and to those who turn from disobedience in Jacob, says YHWH.” (Isaiah 59:20)
13. The dead will be given life by God when He deems it the proper time.
“Many of those who sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.” (Daniel 12:2)